Thursday, February 24, 2011
Eyes Too Close Together What Does It Mean
One of the things that fascinate me nature is the moon.
Moon Day view, in the soothing blue sky, full of hope seeing all her soft white silk tulle well contoured marked lines ... reminds me I'm alive, filling my heart with joy like a shoot that is ready to sprout.
I do not care who is in various stages, amid cornices or birds I just absorbed her beauty novel shiny, seemingly vulnerable to the first rays of sun that lie in the early morning.
Moon night view, has other attractions. Are shocking, mysterious ... yet it would still be almost magical presence. When jaundice appears elusive clouds, thick, towering in the sky, become playful, it is then, when armed with patience, only with more tools than my own eyes, play with it. So when I start my training in different strengths: contemplation, patience, hope ... while rediscover my inner harmony in a quiet breathing to calm my restless heart the desire to rediscover it and want to play it through the city disguised hidden darkness.
just about a year ago, I discovered that along with the Moon, traveling with her a bright star in conjunction with it, lines formed in different directions, great was my joy to know that this little star, was a planet, Jupiter.
Since then, I patiently their comings and goings, I follow their companions (friends trips), as I follow the comings and goings of life cycles, which in its various manifestations comforts me every day.
To my dearest friends.
Isabel Gómez
Photos: made by María Isabel Gómez Castillo, Barcelona 2010
Photos: made by María Isabel Gómez Castillo, Barcelona 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment